One of our favorite recipes. Tasting like a guilty pleasure, but packed with nutrients. Tastes best when still hot and shared.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 a cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 a cup of honey
- 1/4 a cup of plant-based milk
- 1/2 a cup of cacao powder
- 2 scoops of Meal Shake Chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Preparation: Preheat the oven on 180 degrees Celcius.
Step 1: Mesh and mix the bananas with the peanut butter and the honey until you have a smooth mixture.
Step 2: Add the Meal Shake Chocolate powder, the cacao powder, the baking powder and the plant-based milk and mix it together with the other ingredients.
Step 3: Put the mixture in small cups and bake them for 20 minutes.